What is PrEp? *(Pre-exposure prophylaxis) is a one daily prescription medicine for adults and adolescents at risk of getting HIV. It helps lower the chances of getting HIV through sex. With PrEP we also provide Doxy-PEP
What is Doxy-PEP? Doxycycline Post-exposure prophylaxis (Doxy-PEP) taking the antibiotic doxycycline after sex, to prevent getting a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
How Does It Work?
- Answer some basic questions to determine your eligibility.
Schedule the most comfortable way for you to get your labs done. We have two options for you to assist to your appointment
- Telehealth: This is the easiest and fastest way to get your medication delivered to your door.
Physical Visit: Come and visit our Urgent Care partner in Miami Shores (Medistation Urgentcare)
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- After the doctor receive your analysis from the Laboratory he will make a final decision about eligibility.
- You can select between FREE DELIVERY or you can come and pick it up from our location in Miami Shores.